Wednesday, September 24, 2008

He Knows us and hears our prayers

The last couple of days I have had a couple issues. I have been trying to convince myself that I should not listen to the "complainers". As long as I am doing my best that is all that is needed. Then the thought comes ..... Is this the best or should I be doing something completely different and quite what I am doing, you know start fresh all over again. It had me enough that I took a walk at work to get away and think and on my way back I felt exhausted. I told myself go take a 10 minute nap in the car, say a prayer, listen to your feeling and get on with it. On my way back in the building my CEO is coming out. He sees me and has to come talk to me. He has met several people the last few days that know me and passed on their comments. All of them had to do with exactly what I had been thinkking about. The Lord knew I would be struggling and prepared my asnwer long before I even knew I would be asking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested to hear more of this story. Love ya.